Andrea Wilt is not your ordinary financial advisor. She focuses on helping her clients achieve their financial goals – allowing them to take the worry out of retirement.
As a graduate of the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Business and Rockhurst University’s MBA
program, Andrea spent more than 20 years in the corporate world of insurance and technology. In 2011,
she began her financial planning practice to help others.
“You may delay, but time will not.” Benjamin Franklin
Throughout her career Andrea has advised people the best time to start saving for retirement is the day they receive their first paycheck. Otherwise, the next best time to start saving is today.
Andrea helps clients visualize and put into place the steps needed to build retirement nest eggs. Most important, Andrea helps her clients plan for their retirement incomes—including when to take Social Security, maximize pensions and how to make their nest eggs last. She understands one of the most common concerns among retirees – how to pay for healthcare expenses.
That’s why Andrea became certified in Medicare insurance. Working with her husband, Chris, in their Medicare brokerage business, she develops strategies to help clients avoid the chance that medical expenses will wipe out their lifetime savings. She strongly recommends to “Don’t do this alone,” after learning the complexities of Medicare. To navigate through these uncharted waters, Andrea:
• Understands the big picture
• Makes complex financial decisions – like how to pay for health care - understandable
• Prepares clients for decisions about retirement funding
• Coaches clients to help them meet their financial goals and objectives
As a wife, mother and now grandmother, Andrea balances her work and family life and gives back to her community. Her positions include serving with:
- The Northeast Kansas City Chamber of Commerce board director
And as past president of the following:
- The Kansas City Trulaske College of Business Alumni Chapter
- The Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance Kansas City chapter
- The Alpha Phi Kansas City Alumnae Chapter
- Her church council
Andrea enjoys spending time with her husband, family and two miniature dachshunds. The 2-and 4- footed members of this family proudly participate in the annual Brookside St. Patty’s Parade as the Brookside Marching O’Wiener Dogs.